Friday, May 27, 2011

Back with Updates



All right, I am back with a new post after a while. It has almost been a month. Quite a few things have happened and I would like to share them with you all here.

1) I have finally become an Engineer[almost]. My last exam ended yesterday and now just the results are left.

2) Yesterday was my last official day at college. Yes it has ended. And I am more happy than anyone else.

3) Major Incident: Last week a terrible storm occurred. As a result lots of trees were uprooted, and quite a few happened to fall on the electricity carrying wires. There was a total breakdown in power supply. As a result we had to stay for three days without electricity. And whats worse, my final exams were on too. It was an extremely harrowing experience to say the least. But now after things have been sorted out, I wonder- Just three days made me feel so frustrated. But what about the plight of those 700 million Indians who live without electricity each day?

4) I bid farewell to few of my college friends, notably Sourav Dey and Kuntal Chowdhary. These two guys helped me survive my Hell days in college.

5) I have a load of games piled up, with just under one month to complete them. The list includes but is not limited to- Crysis 2, Mafia 2, Witcher 2, Metal Gear Solid 3, Final Fantasy 12, Fable 3, Fallout New Vegas, etc.

6) Tons of books to read as well. I recently completed the Girl who Played with Fire, and The World is Flat. Next up is Ambani and Sons, followed by couple of books written by Amartya Sen, and a few fiction novels.

7) Have to prepare for the things to be taken to Delhi, where I shall be spending the major part of my next 2 years. I shall be pursuing an MBA from FMS, which is under Delhi University.

8) I shall have to purchase a laptop soon. And as for the moment, am totally confused. Will buy a Dell or Sony Vaio most likely.

9) Finally, am waiting for some of my best friends to return home so that I can meet up with everyone before I leave home.

10) And I have to send an email to a very important person. :)

This is it from me. More later.

2 comments:

Anwesa said...

3) I totally understand. No electricity leaves us (people like you and me) totally flustered. Impossible to imagine a life without lights and a fan (bare minimum).

8) Sony Vaio is better (personal opinion).

10) Extremely curious ;)

Satwinder Singh said...

Keep your curiosity with yourself :P

Post a Comment

 
;