Sunday, September 13, 2015

Euro Trip Part 1


So finally I purchased an Apple product with my Macbook Air. I have to admit, I am impressed with the look and feel of this laptop. Of course, my preference was having a light and thin laptop with decent portability.

Anyways on to my Euro trip. This was the first time that i had ever gone out of India, so it was an exciting trip all the same. I had of course, no idea that the immigration queue is so long, both at the Mumbai and Heathrow airport(London). I had to wait for over 1.5 hours in the queue in the London airport. Nevertheless everything was smooth, and I did not face any inconvenience in travel. Lufthansa was the airline, and everything went by without any hassles.

London is definitely a good city to move around. The first thing that i noticed, however, was that everyone practically rode a Superbike out here. And the car license plates had a different format for the numbers. As part of the tour, we visited the Lords stadium, Buckingham Palace, the Big Ben, and finally Madame Tussads. From there we were supposed to catch a Ferry to Holland.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;